Man escapes death as huge billboard falls on tricycle in Lagos
A man barely got away from death after an immense bulletin fell on top of a business tricycle, famously known as Keke Napep, in the Ikeja area of Lagos.The occurrence occurred in the early long stretches of Wednesday, April 6, along Kudirat Abiola Way before Oluyole transport stop, Oregun.
The board obstructed the two sides of the streets prompting enormous gridlock. Notwithstanding, the Lagos State Signage and Advertisement Agency (LASAA) authorities have taken out the board.
See photographs beneath,
- Commercial Tricycle Riders Protest Extortion, Multiple Taxation In Adamawa State
- One life lost, vehicles, shops burnt in petrol tanker explosion in Lagos
- Hoodlums Attacked Convoy Of Tinubu, APC Presidential Candidate In Lagos, Two Injured
- Lagos State, 44-year-old Jandor Wins PDP Governorship Ticket
- Nigeria Immigration Service Accused of Shielding Officer Who Allegedly Slapped Colleague
- Crossdresser- Beaten up at motor park, Lagos State