“It’s time we let Young Guys know that legit workers make money Too” Unlimited LA – Nigerian video chief, Buari Olalekan Oluwasegun, expertly known as Unlimited LA, has responded to the spate of custom killing cases in the country.
Taking to his authority Twitter handle on Monday, January 31, the cinematographer said it’s about time youngsters were made to comprehend that individuals bring in cash through real means.
“I believe it’s time we let these youngsters comprehend that legitimate/genuine specialists are likewise bringing in cash as well. We just too occupied to even consider flaunting Before dem use everyone do ceremonies finish”. He tweeted.
This comes following a 18-year-old kid schemed with three of his companions to kill his better half for cash ceremonial purposes in Ogun state.
While being strutted by news men the presumes who admitted to the wrongdoing said they took in the training on Facebook.
The four little fellows said they closed on cash custom since they needed to ride fascinating vehicles and live in extravagance condos.
- Man Calls Out Cubana Chiefpriest over unpaid debt since 2019, shares their chat (screenshots)
- “My husband-to be is very rich” – Bobrisky
- I’m a woman” – Bobrisky writes as Reps consider crossdressers bill that will punish offenders with 6 months jail Time
- Obi Cubana: My Late Mother Has Been Appearing In My Dream Asking For Reburial – Nollywood Actor
- Jide Kosoko gives reason for supporting Tinubu
- Chris Rock jokes- got my hearing back’ after Will Smith banned from Oscars for slap