Grammy Loss: Wizkid’s manager & third babymama, Jada, speaks after the singer failed to win an award
Jada Pollock has taken to her Twitter page to in a roundabout way get down on the Recording Academy (coordinators of the Grammy grant) after her client and child daddy, Wizkid neglected to win any honor in his assigned classifications.
Jada imparted a post to a screen capture that had the rundown of accomplishments achieved and records broken by the artist’s MADE IN LAGOS collection and she announced that realities talk stronger than the assessments of an advisory group.
As would be natural for her;
Regardless, realities talk stronger than a board brimming with sentiments. I will simply leave this here.
- If The New Album Come Out And I No Dey Inside Don’t Talk To Me Again – Tekno to Davido
- “What doesn’t kill you makes you stronger” – Cubana Chief Priest speaks following release from EFCC custody
- Yemi Alade reacts after Wizkid’s associate, Godson, slammed her for supporting Angelique Kidjo’s Grammy win
- Burna Boy- Social media doesn’t surprise me anymore
- E! NEWS: Don Jazzy heartbroken over Rihanna’s pregnancy
- Who is Davido – 2022 Net worth