2023: Osinbajo to disclose position on presidential ambition Saturday
Excepting any last moment change, the Vice President, Yemi Osinbajo, will on Saturday, unveil his situation on the 2023 official political race.
A top administration source told DAILY POST that Osinbajo feels it’s the perfect opportunity to resolve the 2023 issue with respect to his desire, considering the way that the political decision is close.
It’s not, nonetheless, certain in the event that the country’s number two man will announce interest to run or move to one side because of his dependability to a previous Lagos Governor, Bola Ahmed Tinubu, who is accepted to be his political back up parent.
Tinubu has since proclaimed his advantage for the main seat and has presently started counsels.
Review that many gatherings had arisen on the side of Osinbajo’s nomination despite the fact that the V.P is yet to offer an unmistakable expression on his 2023 aspiration.
As of late, Osinbajo’s representative, Laolu Akande, had excused claims that his chief would challenge for the 2023 Presidential political race.
- Respect Tinubu, Withdraw From Presidential Race —APC Chieftain Tells Osinbajo
- Tinubu Speaks On Osinbajo’s Declaration
- Ex-Lagos Governor, Tinubu Dares Other Presidential Aspirants – Let’s See Who Will Win APC Ticket
- Burna Boy’s ex releases song
- 2023: Atiku visit’s Oyo, Osun, To woos PDP delegates ahead of presidential primary
- Campaign DG- Peter Obi not joining NNPP