FG to address health workers’ condition of service ― Minister
Dr Adeleke Mamora, Minister of Science, Technology and Innovation (STI), said the Federal Government would address the states of administration of wellbeing laborers in Nigeria.
The priest said this when a designation of the Nigerian Medical Association (NMA) drove by the President, Dr Uche Ojinmah visited him in Abuja on Thursday.Mamora said the public authority would endeavor to work on the functioning circumstances and compensation of wellbeing laborers, particularly clinical specialists.
He said the departure of clinical faculty, especially specialists to outside countries needed to stop.According to him, the public authority will do all things required to stem the tide of the moving clinical specialists.
Mamora swore to protect the interest of specialists and wellbeing laborers, taking into account their essential significance to humanity.He additionally asked the relationship to keep up with undeniable level trustworthiness and lead in accordance with the promise of the calling.
Prior, Dr Ojinmah, President of the NMA, mentioned the clergyman to examine a portion of the affiliation’s difficulties, for example, state of administration, working instruments and compensation at the FEC meeting for their benefit.
- ‘We’re Celebrating Sallah With No Money After 30-day Fast’ —Kogi Workers Cry Out Non-payment Of Salaries Days After Governor Bello Bought N100m Nomination Forms
- Nigerian Workers, NLC Demand 50 Per cent Salary Increase
- FG– Our problem with ASUU
- NDDC Board soon – P M Buhari
- We Don’t Want Buhari To Face International Criminal Court – Presidency Gives Reason For Not Deploying Jet Fighters To North-West
- No work, No Pay’ Policy, An Attempt To Intimidate Striking Workers
Do you find Jalabase useful? Click here to give us five stars rating!
No one has commented yet. Be the first!