Police officer accused of extorting N50,000 from NYSC member arrested in Lagos
The Nigeria Police Force has captured an official appended to the Meiran division in Lagos state, ASP Eyitere Joseph, who was recorded coercing N50, 000 from a serving corps part in the state.The acting representative of the Nigeria Police Force, CSP Olumuyiwa Adejobi, said the failing official has presently been captured and is being researched and questioned. He uncovered that the DPO of Meiran division has likewise been cautioned that she will be managed assuming such an occurrence happens once more.
- Police Arrest Serial Fake Lover After Robbing Over 30 Women In Lagos
- Nigerian Police Arrested Officer Seen In Viral Video Dancing In Support Of A Cult Group
- Nigeria Immigration Service Accused of Shielding Officer Who Allegedly Slapped Colleague
- Drug dealer who disguises as an electrician and hides drugs inside a sound speaker apprehended in Adamawa state
- NG Police arrested 2 for chaining 7-year-old boy
- Lady who raised false kidnap, rape alarm on Twitter arrested by Lagos state police
Do you find Jalabase useful? Click here to give us five stars rating!
No one has commented yet. Be the first!