- Lagos State, 44-year-old Jandor Wins PDP Governorship Ticket
Jandor crushed Dakova Kolawole subsequent to having 679 votes out of 709 accessible votes.The Convener of Lagos4Lagos Movement, Abdul-Azeez Olajide Adediran, prominently called ‘Jandor’, has won the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) governorship essential political race to arise as the party’s contender for the 2023 decisions in Lagos State.
Jandor crushed Dakova Kolawole subsequent to having 679 votes out of 709 accessible votes.
Kolawole could oversee 20 votes while 10 votes were proclaimed void.
Emmanuel Ogidi, Chairman of the constituent board, declared the outcome and praised the applicants.
Jandor, in his discourse, vowed to join individuals from the PDP in the state.
In the mean time, four competitors had removed from the race, leaving just Jandor and Kolawole. The competitors are Adedeji Doherty, Rhodes Gbadebo, Ade Dosunmu and Otunba Jimi Karmal.
Jandor said thanks to the competitors who ventured down.
Since the arrival of a majority rules system to Nigeria in 1999, just Bola Tinubu and his political godsons have been lead representatives in Lagos, first under the Alliance for Democracy and afterward Action Congress of Nigeria (ACN) and later under the All Progressives Congress (APC).
Lead representative Babajide Sanwo-Olu of the APC is supposed to win the ticket of the APC for the 2023 decisions.
Jandor is a 44-year-old columnist and business person.
He was brought into the world in the Mushin area of Lagos to a Christian mother and a Muslim dad.
- Abiodun Oyebanji Wins Ekiti Governorship Election
- Banky W secures PDP Reps ticket in Eti-Osa Lagos
- Goodluck Jonathan- Former Nigerian President Rejects APC Nomination
- Hoodlums Attacked Convoy Of Tinubu, APC Presidential Candidate In Lagos, Two Injured
- Taraba, Enugu, Abia Governors win PDP senatorial tickets
- Bwacha wins APC Gov ticket- Taraba State
Do you find Jalabase useful? Click here to give us five stars rating!
No one has commented yet. Be the first!