Terrorists Attack Communities On Kaduna-Zaria Road Near Nigerian Military Bases
Inspired by a paranoid fear of being gone after or hijacked, no one in the space went to the mosques for morning petition on Wednesday.Terrorists privately named as desperados raged Rigachikun and Barakallahu towns along Kaduna-Zaria street, shooting irregularly on Tuesday night.
The people group are situated between the Jaji Military Cantonment and Nigerian Air Force Base.According to Muhammed-Bello Buhari, his cousins remaining in the space needed to stow away inside the closet and under the beds.
Inspired by a paranoid fear of being gone after or hijacked, no one in the space went to the mosques for morning petition on Wednesday.
The Wednesday episode followed the kidnapping of 11 people by outlaws who went after Angwar Maji people group at Jere town in Kagarko Local Government Area of the state.
The assault happened on Sunday night at the local area found near the Abuja-Kaduna Highway and the Kaduna-Bwari Road.
Occupants said the fear mongers struck scarcely a day after the Inspector General of Police, Usman Alkali, reported the organization of extra soldiers to the Abuja-Kaduna Highway and encompassing networks.
Additionally on Sunday, desperados fired an army installation in Polwire town in Birnin Gwari Local Government Area, killing 11 fighters.
- Kaduna State- Gunmen Abduct Woman 24 Hours To Her Wedding
- Gunmen kill three, kidnap six in Taraba
- Kaduna State- Bandits Abduct Woman And Daughter After Distributing Ramadan Gifts
- Terrorists Kidnap Wife Of Senator Baba-Kaita’s Younger Brother, 2 Children
- Nigerian Military Deploys Troops Around Abuja Over Intel On Planned Invasion By Terrorists
- Farmers In The Northern Part Of Nigeria Pay Bandits N1.7m As Tax, To Avoid Attacks
Do you find Jalabase useful? Click here to give us five stars rating!
No one has commented yet. Be the first!