EFCC Arrests, Grills Ex-Speaker, Patricia Etteh Over Alleged Fraud
the main lady to have been chosen into the position, was chosen Speaker in 2007 yet surrendered solely after a couple of months in the midst of charges of monetary misappropriation.The Economic and Financial Crimes Commission has captured a previous Speaker of the Nigerian House of Representatives, Patricia Etteh.
Etteh is being barbecued by EFCC’s unique obligations unit for her supposed contribution in a sun based power jolt trick in Akwa Ibom State worth N240 million.The previous speaker was said to have gotten N130m through her own record.
The agreement was granted by the Niger Delta Development Commission (NDDC).
Etteh, the main lady to have been chosen into the position, was chosen Speaker in 2007 however surrendered solely after a couple of months in the midst of claims of monetary misappropriation.
The EFCC on Monday captured the Accountant-General of the Federation (AGF), Ahmed Idris, over a N80 billion misrepresentation.
- Drug dealer who disguises as an electrician and hides drugs inside a sound speaker apprehended in Adamawa state
- EFCC Arrests Accountant-General, Idris Over Fraud- N80billion
- EFCC- Why We Stormed APC Presidential Aspirant, Okorocha’s Home To Arrest Him
- PM Buhari pardons ex-Governors Dariye, Jolly Nyame serving jail terms for corruption; & 157 others
- Ekiti Election: Anti-graft Agency, EFCC Detains Pregnant Woman, Nursing Mother And Others Over Vote-buying, Gives Stringent Bail Conditions
- Fresh Troubles For Senate President, Lawan, Ex-Minister Akpabio
Do you find Jalabase useful? Click here to give us five stars rating!
No one has commented yet. Be the first!