Well known Nigerian artist, Olakira, has apparently affirmed that dubious evangelist, Funmilayo Adebayo also known as Mummy GO, is his sister.
Viral reports had asserted that the ‘Maserati’ singer is some way or another connected with the evangelist and author of Rapture Proclaimer Evangelical Church of God.
A fan then, at that point, took to twitter to ask that the vocalist affirms or expose the repots serving adjusts on the web.
“Na genuine say mummy G.O na ur sis???” The fan asked Olakira.
Reacting to the fan’s inquiry, Olakira noticed that Mummy G.O is his sister. “Indeed she’s my sister and na paradise I dey go”, he composed.
See their trade beneath,
Evangelist Funmilayo Adebayo, prevalently known as Mummy G.O became famous child web-based media after certain recordings of her damnation undermining messages circulated around the web.
Elsewhere in the world, Mummy G.O during a new lesson in her congregation expressed that making proper acquaintance is a transgression.
As indicated by her, when ‘O’ is taken out from ‘Hi’, it’s left with ‘Damnation’, which makes it a trademark of misery.
- Mummy GO slams viewers of reality show (BBNaija), You, your pastors are bas**tards
- I Struggled Through 4 Different Universities Before I Finally Graduated – Mr Macaroni
- Man Calls Out Cubana Chiefpriest over unpaid debt since 2019, shares their chat (screenshots)
- Little boy covers his sister’s body as she films herself dancing
- New source of making good money, Cossy Ojiakor reveals
- E! NEWS: Don Jazzy heartbroken over Rihanna’s pregnancy
Do you find Jalabase useful? Click here to give us five stars rating!
No one has commented yet. Be the first!