Chigozi Wisdom— Why many gospel singers are not thriving
Skilled gospel artist, Chigozie Wisdom Anyanwu has uncovered why numerous gospel vocalists are not flourishing, saying this is on the grounds that they don’t zero in on their place of tasks.”
Chigozi made this disclosure, while including on a program on PlusTV Africa during the week.According to him, numerous gospel artists don’t zero in on their tasks as God has various tasks for everybody.
For his purposes, until they start to zero in on their singular task, they wouldn’t have a lot of effect in the industry.”The first thing for anybody to do is to zero in on their task. God has a task for everybody. In the event that I don’t have a clue about my space and my task, I will do everything wrong in someone else’s space.
“Regardless of whether it appears as though I am getting every one of the honors in that individual’s space, I am not perfectly located. Until we start to zero in on our place of task, we may not have a lot of effect. It assists us with staying centered and do more endeavors,” said the famous singer.Wisdom is referred to for well known hit singles, for example, ‘Adupe Baba’; rebranded as “Ese Gan Ni”, Ese Gan Ni (Momore), “I’m Grateful!” among others.
- Gospel Minister Brave Dyakkoh is set to Release His First Single Of The Year 2022
- Simi Announces Date for New Forthcoming Album
- Peter Obi, Kwankwaso Are Noisemakers Who Can’t Win Presidency – Cleric
- Terry G – ‘I see myself in some of these younger singers’
- How To Start A Conversation With A Girl, Easy Steps
- ASUU strike’s ugly face- Students take to betting, prostitution, farming, internet fraud, others
Do you find Jalabase useful? Click here to give us five stars rating!
No one has commented yet. Be the first!